Getting hurt at work can be scary, confusing and financially damaging to you and your family. We would like to share some information with you so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not you need legal help. After having successfully represented hundreds of injured workers for more than 20 years, here are few examples of what we have seen:
- Your employer and their insurance company may not promptly provide you with medical care. They may delay or refuse to provide testing like a MRI or ask for you to be sent for a 2nd opinion or IME examination before they will approve more care. There is a process called alternative medical care that you can use to speed the process along and potentially change medical providers. There is a chapter devoted to this in our Iowa Workers’ Compensation book which we offer at no cost.
- They may fail to tell you that you are owed mileage at $.54 per mile for your travel to attend medical appointments.
- They may not return your phone calls in a timely fashion and/or may not send you your weekly checks that you are living off of every week like they should.
There are just a few of the many problems that injured workers face each year. There are much bigger issues that they have to deal with if there injuries are permanent. These issues include:
- Will my medical care and treatment continue?
- What is a fair settlement for my claim?
- Should I hire an attorney and if so, how much does an attorney cost?
We cover the answers to these questions and many, many more in our book “Iowa Workers’ Compensation- An Insiders Guide to Work Injuries” which is available at no cost or risk to you on this webpage. Request your copy now and we will include a Bonus DVD which exposes 21 Things You Need to Know about Your Iowa Work Injury claim. We offer the book at no cost to you because we are committed to helping injured workers in Iowa avoid making costly mistakes and find hope and peace of mind in times of trouble.
Guarantee– We are so convinced that our book will inform you, give you hope and peace of mind that if you do not learn at least one thing call us and we will donate $1,000 to a charity of your choice.